wee bint

just received my heat and three interlinked smoke detectors...that will keep nick the fish happy....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Not got your free bicycle and laptop yet?

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

fat chance

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I'm wondering if I'm getting my £140 towards keeping the gas on. Should arrive by March.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

no chance...you will have to be a kooncil tenant be barefoot and pregnant...or a black dingy diver

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

that is them paired after a load of hassle....instructions are useless.....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

wee bint should be happy now......well she did send me food parcels ...tee hee

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

and if it wasn't for you englanders cramming a bunch of immigrants into a bonfire I wouldn't have had to do it .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...