Webpages of companies like B&Q (dyi.com)

For finding some information on fireplaces I would like to browse homepages of companies like B&Q. I do know dyi.com but no other British warehouses like B&Q. Could please let me know some names!

Sorry, I did not find a proper British home-improvement newsgroup.

lg Gernot

Reply to
Gernot Egger

Sorry, this should be the right newsgroup! :-)

lg Gernot

Reply to
Gernot Egger

B&Q =