We've cracked it lads....

I have read and reread your post many times this afternoon. I really do not know what to make of it. My post was not meant to be witty.

First of all I was not trying to make a point. I was simply trying to give the TMH some sound advice based on my experience of knobbing customers.

Secondly I am really sorry I did not post earlier but I was in Filey from midday Saturday until midday Sunday with a customer I met on Wednesday.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadworth" saying something like:

Good man. Share the love.

Quick work, well done.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

ARWadworth wrote in

My misunderstanding, sorry.

Reply to
PeterMcC

Thus spake ARWadworth ( snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk) unto the assembled multitudes:

Perhaps a quick check of the word "irony" in a dictionary might help ;-)

Reply to
A.Clews

snipped-for-privacy@DENTURESsussex.ac.uk wrote in

I'm afraid that I made a genuine mistake - I thought the post to which I was responding was an incisive piece of irony in itself. Shows what I know :(

Reply to
PeterMcC