Clubcard points as well?

TESCO is moving into HOME REPAIRS - and selling handyman services ranging from plumbing to pest control.

shall watch with interest. B&Q had a go for a while & seem to have given up.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

> I shall watch with interest. B&Q had a go for a while & seem to have > given up.

You should certainly "watch with interest". Be afraid, very afraid Meddling Half-wit - or as Tesco might say to you:

"My name is Tesco, King of Kings: Look on my works, ye Lowly, and despair!"

(With apologies to Shelley for the paraphrasing)

Reply to
Unbeliever

>>> I shall watch with interest. B&Q had a go for a while & seem to have >> given up.

What a bitter, twisted, sad little man you are.

"Our envy of others devours us most of all". Alexander Solzhenitsyn.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman