Pint beer pots

Does anyone know where to buy the old dimpled pint pots, that used to be common years ago?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Google dimple beer mug - lots of hits

Reply to
nicknoxx

Try

Richard Head

It's not for me, but I will do after my soup.

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Dave

Reply to
Dave

And here's one - for 'only' £39!

dave

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Reply to
Bob Eager

Sorry, yes. A bit less for the box of 24.

Reply to
Bob Eager

For some strange reason, he only wants it for his tea in the morning.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

In article , Dave writes

My local offers them, so they must still be available.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Maybe 'he' just wants a bigger mug that holds the heat?

20 fl oz mugs are widely available in Pound Shops.

I have some half litre and litre pottery German beer mugs which sometimes get used for tea.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I don't think they have ever stopped being available* but fell out of favour partly due to fashion and partly due to the fact that they take up more space,both on pub shelves and in the glass washers.

  • there may have been a short period when the last plant in Britain stopped making them and one in France took over.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

I thought they went out of favour because only soft southern shandy-drinking poofs used them.

(Other non-PC prejudices are available)

Reply to
Halmyre

I did mention that to him, but all I got back was something akin to a grunt. Perhaps he wants to imagine that he is having a pre lunchtime pint.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

he only wants a one off. He was telling me at lunchtime that he would have nowhere to store the other three.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

I thought it was because Northeners believed they came in left & right handed & got confused :-)

Why are they so funny?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman