We're looking for kitchen fitters

Hi, we're a new company based in the midlands called Kitchen Fitters Direct. If your an established kitchen fitter you will know that the big companies take a massive chunk of commision. Our aim is to save customers money on their kitchen installations by cutting out the middle men. We are looking for qualified kitchen fitters in all areas. If you want to learn more about how we operate email us or give us a call.

email: snipped-for-privacy@kitchenfittersdirect.co.uk phone: Pete on 07858 109862

Reply to
enquiries

snipped-for-privacy@kitchenfittersdirect.co.uk wrote: We are looking for qualified kitchen fitters

What qualification, I wonder?

David

Reply to
Lobster

Thick skin, wide boy, no sense of humour etc etc.

Dave

Reply to
gort

And works cheap. I think that's the important bit if you want to be a middleman that saves the customer money.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer