we're moving .............

Paint yesterday, start on laying tile today. Remodel involving three rooms. Kitchen, dining room, wall to family room. Removed post and added 16' header beam. Removed old tile. Putting new. Removed old cabinets, putting new. New Bosch cooktop and pot filler. New French Door Fridge, marked down from $1800 to $1200, plus getting Mom a credit card (she's 86) for another

10% off, 10% off for her military card, and FREE DELIVERY within 35 miles. We live 34.8 miles from the store.

I hate drywall dust, and am ecstatic that phase is over, paint is on, things are going in, and it's getting done. Will post pics to flickr when done. I don't have many more of these in me, and I am not enjoying them as much as I used to.

But this one joins three separate rooms into one, and it's going to look great. Southwest with stairstep kickouts with bull nose along the border of the room. Special shelf to display my antique bottles up to 140 years old, specially lighted. Previous remodel joined large room and two smaller offices to make pool room. So, really made all five into one flowing large area and now we can see out all the windows to our panoramic Zion Nat. Park bluffs view.

It's always a pain to do it, but nice to enjoy the results.

Steve

Heart surgery pending? Read up and prepare. Learn how to care for a friend.

Steve B