WC pan connector choice

What, in practice, is the difference between this pan connector with fins:

this one without:

and this one that's twice as expensive?

I have a toilet bowl to fit that seems to have a slightly undersized outlet and I'm wondering which, if any, will give the best connection.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Reply to
mike

It has squashy black rubber fins/sealing ring instead.

Dunno. But get the cheap one. Virtually unknown for them to go wrong. Some people just buy expensive stuff because they think it's better. The sellers know this.

If there is the same/similar item with three prices, people go for the middle one. Well known sales trick

Mostly it's not s problem. If it is, whang a load of silicon on the spigot before assembly.

Reply to
harryagain