waterproof switch (for waste disposal unit)

Hello,

I have fitted a waste disposal unit and am looking for a switch to use with it. For some time I've used a chunky outdoor switch but the lady of the house would like something slimmer and more attractive. Since it is in the kitchen I'd like something splash proof. Do you know of anything?

I know of the zones in the bathroom. Are there similar restrictions on how close electrical items can be to the sink in the kitchen?

Thanks.

Reply to
nospam