Pressure loss on Vaillant Turbomax combi.

Hi I have a vaillant turbomax which is losing pressure very quickly over a period of 3-4 days.There are no external leaks.Can you suggest ways to detect a leak or could there be another problem.

I find it very annoying to keep having to refill it. Your help is appreciated. ps:I have posted this on free ukdiy.home and its been 3 weeks and I still have have not got a reply Thanks

Reply to
Person

Hi I have a vaillant turbomax which is losing pressure very quickly over a period of 3-4 days.There are no external leaks.Can you suggest ways to detect a leak or could there be another problem.

I find it very annoying to keep having to refill it. Your help is appreciated. ps:I have posted this on free ukdiy.home and its been 3 weeks and I still have have not got a reply Thanks

Reply to
Person

see the SealedCH FAQ.

Reply to