vaillant combi and pressure

Hi a few months ago i noticed a very small leak from one of the pipes underneath the boiler.I just put a pot to catch water because it seemed so small,after a few weeks it stopped.Now couple of months later noticed pressure gauge was low i dont know if its connected to the leak or not.I used loop to top up water today and it seems fine no leak.The weird thing is for the last few days the boiler turns itself on like somebody was using hot water or having a shower.It only lasts a few seconds every few hours then u can hear it turn the gas back off, i live on my own so it cant be anybody else and no taps been left on any idea why its turning on?

Reply to
clown

I just recently had a similar problem with my valliant combi (minus the small leak) members on the group particularly ED pointed me towards the Air Pressur switch which so far seems to have worked.

Reply to
l.lim