Water Softener at Trade

I plan to install a water softener myself. As they are quite pricey, I would really like to get it at trade price.

What's the best way to go about this and which supplier would you recommend in the London area?

Reply to
JimG

For cheap and cheerful, Amazon. About £220 delivered.

Reply to
Capitol

I can thoroughly recommend EMWC unit (now branded as "Harveys")

Twin tank, only re-generates when it needs to and no electric gubbins to worry about.

I've been using regular softener salt (ice cube sized blocks) since fitting it 5 or 5 years ago. Brilliant and I'd definitely fit the same one again if I moved house.

Advertised as an RRP of £1175 LOL purchase for £795 you can call that "trade price"

Why do end users expect to be able to buy "at trade price" If you are "trade" you'll have an agreement with a supplier and a "trade discount" already in place. Only people that should be eligible for "trade price" are people selling on to an end user. i.e. trade professionals.

Just a thought.

Reply to
0345.86.86.888