water meters

They are not moving?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The walls of your padded cell?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Matt, you are loosing it. Are you one of this sect of people moving?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

It isn't tight. Why would I need to loose it?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Matt, then it is loose. That explains a lot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Put him in the dump file. Most of us did a long time ago.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

.. Mary, Mary, from the dairy, .. you said you were going .. and returned contrary

.. this Yorkshire Lass who posts en-mass .. about the things we hate alas

.. we don't like bees or washing up .. or a house so cold it freezes up

.. why did this woman leave and return? .. pushing her views of meanness and PR spurn

.. do we need to have her view? .. this damsel, this wench, this fair gender shrew

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Those that voted them in deserve it most.

DG

Reply to
Derek ^

They are a party of spite. Pure nutballs in country tweeds. Even Richard Rogers and Terence Conran, said that to dismantle the Festival of Britain site in a matter of few weeks of them getting into power in 1951 was pure political spite, as the festival was a huge success. Some of the building were unique, space age looking even now, and they took some demolishing. The festival inspired many of the late 20th century British architects and especially designers. The Skylon was huge and would be around today only for that bunch of tweed clad bumpkin weirdoes. I just wish Ken Livingstone built another one, to rub it in their noses, and let them know you can't hold back change, progress and the people.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel