Wash-hand basin in confined space

I have a small terraced househouse with a bathroom off the kitchen. The bathroom has no wash hand basin, and there is a radiator in the only logical place for it. is there a whb small enough to mount above a rad, and how would I drain it? Or is there another way of doing this?

Reply to
Homer2911

Depends how high the rad is. If it's too high, change it for one that isn't.

You would need to connect the waste from the basin to a trap and thence to a soil pipe. There are fittings you can attach to the toilet waste to take the output of a basin.

Reply to
zikkimalambo

You could replace the radiator with a smaller double or triple panel one to get the same heat and make space. However, I would warn you that radiators are notorious for going rusty if the outside gets exposed to moisture (enamel coating is not waterproof), and so positioning one under a sink will likely result in rust marks appearing on it before long.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Surely there must be some room? Does the bath go all along one wall with the door next to it, or what? Could you use a corner basin?

Reply to
Chris Bacon