Wallstar boiler keeps tripping and won't light

Ok I have Wallstar boiler on the outside wall of my house but it is under cover, it doesn't get used off ten as it only does the heating but has always worked ok, every time I go to put it on it trips out, we have oil and it pulls the oil through but then doesn't ignite and trips out again. I. have checked the water pressure and that is ok?

Reply to
Lou

Sensor (LDR) broken/obscured, spark gap defective, spark generator failed, jet partially blocked, PCB failed other than spark generator, oil pump failed, fan failed? Looking at the exact sequence of failure, check if it needs resetting, see if the pump fan start, see if it actually lights before going out, will help diagnosis. But if it does light and go out (there may be a mica window) then changing the flame sensor may be the easiest thing to try. But try just cleaning soot off it first.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

Ice plug in the fuel line?

Reply to