Revive Your Home with Vintage Wallpaper: Discover Where to Find Rare Patterns Online (2023 Update)

Yes, but chocolate or Swiss? :)

Reply to
GB

It may be possible to find a match for the wallpaper by uploading a picture of it to a site like Google Images in order to find similar images, but it is unlikely to find an exact match as the original wallpaper may have faded over time and the manufacturer may no longer produce it. Another option would be to look for companies that print custom wallpaper based on a sample or picture, such as Spoonflower

or Homebase
, or to experiment with printing out patches of the wallpaper on suitably textured paper and matching the colors. However, it is important to note that matching the wallpaper may be difficult as the gamma of the display can affect the way the colors appear.

Reply to
HomeOwnersHub Advisor

I think the primary problem is that in addition to the current threads, it also pulls out and highlights a list of "top rated" threads from the past. Quite what its ranking algorithm or source of ranking data is I don't know, but it obviously encourages enough dopey posters to get all caught up in the moment, and chip in their contribution regardless of how old the discussion.

Reply to
John Rumm

Hanmero green wallpaper pattern no qz0149

Reply to
joyce.cross1907

Employ a local graffiti artist ?.

Reply to
Andrew

Can you find my wallpaper please

Reply to
Muhammad Ahmed

Before answering a 6 year old post from a broken website, please read and digest this:

Fredxx

There was I thinking it was a new Parlour game. IE find the hidden roll of matching wallpaper!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

take a picture of it, upload it and use google images to find a match

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Why waste everybody's time posting your protests? Nobody is going to act on them.

Reply to
Dave W

Well I'm not convinced those posts area waste of time, since the numbers of posts arriving here, from there which are out of date has reduced. One can get annoyed if you like, but short of Nuking the site, there is not a lot we can do other than remind people over there that they need to be very careful, look at dates and where possible, include links to photos which are off site and quote previous messages themselves. Nobody is forcing you to read these post after all. Brian. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Need this wallpaper

Reply to
sarah

well if you are extremely lucky you may find a roll on Ebay. I did for a very expensive roll of not too out of date stuff

Otherwise forget it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

What's the plant? It might help to know. Grass? Fern (nope)? Rice?

Google image search with helpful guesses (beige plantname-type) embossed OR textured?

There're probably a few textured whites that might be close enough, even if you can't find one the same.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

take a photograph of the wall paper, upload it to your PC and use a reverse image search engine.....

simples

Reply to
SH

This looks like one of them

The other is pretty unobtainable

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

doing the took me to:

You might find something very close to to your original wall paper.....

Reply to
SH