Wall Fixing Spotlight

Can anyone point me towards where I can buy a simple twin spotlight with switches to fix over my bedhead. The type I am looking for has a white bar/box about 150mm long with two adjustable spotlights coming out and two switches on the mounting bar. Plenty of fancy wall spots in B&Q and Homebase but none with switches.

Reply to
Merryterry

Dave Plowman (News)

I've just bought one in silver from ikea.(Wembley,London branch)

They are new this season but exactly what you said you wanted. I'm off out now, but if you want me to I'll go and look up the stupid name they're calling it. it takes e14 bulbs. I got some led bulbs for mine, which are quite good for reading lights but not good for general lighting.

dedics

Reply to
Ian & Hilda Dedic

I fitted two singles last year with independent dimmer switches. They work fine

- but not much good for reading in bed as they tend to shine in your face unless pointed at the ceiling.

Reply to
Geo

try this one...

meow2222