Vinyl floor laying part 2

Hello again to those who replied to my request for info re laying vinyl flooring. I posted this earlier but it didn't get through.
I could not get any cardboard big enough to make a template so in the end I used old computer paper. I did the floor in three sections: the L-shaped bit with the toilet, then the long bit with the radiator pipes, with the door at the other end. After a week of measuring, measuring, measuring again and laying the template down and measuring, measuring some more, I applied it to the vinyl and (gulp) cut it out.
I laid the vinyl on the floor this Tuesday, and while the edges matched to the walls, there were bulges in the middle of the vinyl. So I spent time cutting away from the walls in order to flatten the bulges.
Result: a perfectly flat floor, but with some gaps at the edges of the walls and shower enclosure of as much as 4 mm. Never mind, eh? I fixed it all down with double-sided tape and it looks great. Next task: applying white silicone mastic all round to cover the gaps where the vinyl joins the wall.
The Medway Handyman was right about not doing this for a paying customer. I wouldn't even do it again for myself!
someone

YES IT DID GET THROUGH EARLIER. tsk
I'm sorry George but it doesn't show up on my client or browser or whatever-it's-called to me. I had a look in the NG but there was nothing there. I checked my sent, could see it was sent, but then I looked at OE with "view messages by conversation" and looked, but it wasn't there.
Anyway, I'm happy to see it's arrived now.
If you know something I don't about how to see all the messages, I'd love your advice. This happens to me about 5% of the time. Is it my ISP or OE?
Thanks,
someone

It was posted on the 22nd and you had 7 replies in that thread.
Geo

What a bummer, I can't see any of these, or my original message. I would love to know what they said. But hey, such is life.
Anyway, the vinyl works well...so far.
someone
someone wrote:

This help?
<http://preview.tinyurl.com/5nves5
--
Rod

Excellently well, Rod, thanks a million!
I was very interested to read the comments from George, who can do it with a snap of the fingers whilst removing the toilet pan from the floor (oh really?) Not sure I want to go there, have a leak in the join to the downpipe, and sewage flooding my floor.
Man at B&Q and TMH are right, it's not an easy job. I'm a 64-year old female with not a lot of tools or hardware, so I did the best I could with my computer paper. And if I say so myself, it looks marvellous. Aside from the 3 mm short cut bits which don't quite hit the wall, but I'm sure mastic will fix that problem after I've let it settle for a couple of weeks.
Thanks, Rod, for pointing me in the right direction.
someone