VAC VAC Doors

Hi all. The wife is at me to replace the back yard door and our local timber merchant has L & B doors (can't find a web site for them) with a Vac Vac treatment. Are these over the top for a back yard door?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51

Well L&B means "Ledged and Braced" and is a type of door construction.

You can google "ledged and braced" for more info.

Vac-Vac is a water-based anti-fungicidal/insecticidal preservative treatment.

would be over the top.

Reply to
Dave Osborne

Ach! Just this second realised the same. Sorry.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51