v for frequency?

Far easier to grow it yourself, which is and always has been legal in the UK.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Why the f*ck would you pay tax on booze? I brew my own for less than a tenth of the price.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

AFAIK there's nothing to make you paranoid, there's just sleepy and happy, in various proportions. I used to use it to get to sleep, but the effect stopped rather suddenly after 3 hours, so I had to get up and smoke it again, it got tedious.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

The only way I can sleep is to have a 26 hour day. It makes life interesting, I get to see the sunrise at 4am etc. Makes it harder when I need to meet someone who sleeps "normal" hours.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I got that when buying a parrot with a credit card. I was phoned and asked to give my password to prove who I was. I asked them to prove who they were and they couldn't. I said how about I phone you back on the number on the back of my card, and they thought that was an amazing idea!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

If the word for green is blue, what is the word for blue?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I've no idea what they mean. If the amber is on/flashing, it means halfway between red and green in one direction or the other. Does it really matter? If you want to be cautious, then stop, you're either stopping early, or waiting until it's really green. If you drive like me, amber means accelerate.

Apparently going through amber is illegal in the UK unless you can prove you couldn't have stopped in time.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

That's extra to do. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see the colour, but I'd have to look at it to see the position, looking away from what I'm already looking at ahead of me. Therefore colour blind drivers are a danger on the road and should lose their licenses.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Where my parents live they all put 20 signs on the wheelybins. That just irritates me and makes me go 50 instead of 40.

When they're all up, drive round and shoot them all off people's rooves.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

The UK isn't childish enough to do Halloween. They used to do some guy Fawkes, but not many shops sold fireworks and I think government legislation about what age you can buy them at f***ed that up. I've bought a lot of booze and fireworks for kids in my life.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

We've had that channel for years on Sky TV in the UK.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

At one time I made dandelion wine and hard cider. The problem was keeping up with the demand. I would have had to make a lot of booze and that would have cut into my drinking time.

Reply to
rbowman

Somehow those things make me think "Keep your f****ng slow kids out of the road."

Reply to
rbowman

Then you get too much enforcement:

Commander Kinsey

Weeds out the sissies though.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I once called a policeman a wanker, he didn't bat an eyelid.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Just don't call one a lesbian.

rbowman

Ah, a Liberal f****it.

Well if you're going to be that ugly, someone's gonna hit you. Her face looks like it's melted and stretched downwards.

:-)

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Only Facebook users. Normal people make their own decisions.

If you were correct we'd all act the same.

Bullshit. What makes you think we copy the bad guys but don't copy the good guys. If what you were saying is true, we have the influence of 90% good and 10% bad, so we'd all become good.

I'd go for community service or the electric chair, do away with tax costing jails. Put them to work or get rid of them.

Only sissies run away.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Easier to use Windows.