Using DIY prefix

On thunderbird just create one that is

sender contains diybanter delete message.

Reply to
dennis

+1 - well worth it. I also have a filter in thunderbird to remove known trolls, obscenities, politics ... it makes reading the group a painless and pleasurable experience.
Reply to
nothanks

Not that particular one tho, yet. Not clear why it takes a while at times.

Reply to
Jac Brown

They appear to have stopped now. Not clear why it takes days to happen with some.

Reply to
Jac Brown

Not seen that problem here, Eternal September seems to filter the spam most of the time. You will always find those on here willing to discuss or push their views on politics racism and no doubt most other things as well, but you can easily block the really annoying ones or save them till you aware feeling down and need a good belly laugh. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Odd. I use Eternal September and keep finding the group flooded with adverts for what are normally prescription only meds.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Same for me - we are not among the favoured many.

Reply to
PeterC

I got a bunch the other day, so fed Thunderbird a new rule. It seems OK so far.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Oh, yes, I immediately added a rule to delete them, but how long before the next batch arrive that circumvent the rules that I've already got?

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker