USB slide viewer for 2" X 2" slides ?

I have a collection of 35mm colour slides mounted in

2" x 2" card holders, but my old hand-held viewer is lost. Can anyone recommend a viewer with USB output ?

Jim Hawkins?

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

I don't but I do have a hand viewer that you can have for the cost of the postage. Email me off group for details.

Reply to
Peter Crosland

You could buy a scanner to convert them to pc viewable/editable files and/ or suitable for smartphone viewing. mysmartbuy.com has a number of devices. No connection with the firm, just a satisfied customer.

TOJ.

ps. I got my Medion slide/negative scanner from Aldi when they had it on special.

Reply to
The Other John

You could buy a scanner to convert them to pc viewable/editable files and/ or suitable for smartphone viewing. mysmartbuy.com has a number of devices. No connection with the firm, just a satisfied customer.

TOJ.

ps. I got my Medion slide/negative scanner from Aldi when they had it on special.

Reply to
The Other John

I bought an Epson for a tenner. Loads on EBay at silly prices because people can't seem to update the drivers for Win7 or whatever

Reply to
stuart noble