USA Back boxes (Electical)

Anyone know a UK supplier of US electrical back boxes?
i.e. the metal box we sink into the wall for switches etc.
Reply to
have photographs, so you would have to give them a ring...
You can also get them from Lutron, AMX or Crestron dealers.
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.