UPVC Front door plastic moulding

My UPVC front door has been damaged - the plastic moulding has been
cracked on one of the bottom panels. The rest of the door is fine so I
wondered - is it possible to replace the front side plastic moulding?
It's cheap and flimsy in comparison to the rest of the door!
cheers,
Andrew
Reply to
Andrew