Upstands

Anyone know where I can get a 2m length of white upstand for a kitchen worktop? Tried everywhere, seems to be as common as rocking horse pooh.

PoP

Reply to
PoP

Do you mean as in shaped MDF, laminated?

Perhaps somewhere like Magnet?

Otherwise, if you wanted to use shaped tiles, I am pretty sure that Just Tiles in Woodley has them....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Its standard 3" PVCu cover strip or bullnose architrave/skirting.

Available from wickes, BQ, and builders merchants that stock PVCu products.

Don't ask for upstand though, ask for one of the above.

dg

Reply to
dg

Ding! A light has just gone on. Thanks!