Upholding the traditions of UK-DIY ...

If any part of a clutch actuator fails on an early version of the landrover freelander, then it comes as a complete unit, comprising master cylinder, slave cylinder, connecting pipe and fluid !.

Reply to
Andrew

Nah,

'having' to buy a new dremel/multitool/whatever would be in the best UK diy tradition.

Reply to
Andrew

Ha! I've only ever owned one Land Rover. It had no master cylinder, no slave cylinder, no connecting pipe and no fluid!

Reply to
Bob Eager

... no radio, no heater ...

plenty of baler twine though?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Oh, mine had a clutch. Bloody heavy one though.

Reply to
Bob Eager

No radio, certainly. The heater was a bolt on extra. You adjusted it by opening the bonnet and twiddling a small tap.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Cable? early Mk I or Mk II? My Mk III had hydraulic clutch..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You cant hear a radio in those early ones anyway. The diffs at the front and back used to whine louder than remoaners.

And, if you had military spec, herringbone pattern grooved tyres on, so did those.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yup, I had RK3s fitted.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Dunno about Marks. Series I.

No poncy cable either. Direct linkage.

Reply to
Bob Eager

ve buy it seems..

I want one with a water filter in it.

I have an emergency backup kettle, white £5.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Without reading the thread any further: class, GB, pure class! :-D

John

Reply to
Another John