Up to episode 8 now...

For those following the progress:

John Rumm

For those following the progress:

Thanks John, I just wasted time watching that and others on there when I should be doing something else:-)

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

But at least you know more about restoring a lifeboat than you did yesterday! A few more weeks of this weather and it might be very useful knowledge indeed...

Reply to
Mentalguy2k8

In message , Mentalguy2k8 writes

Interesting stuff but I got older just watching:-)

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Is wasted the right word?

Reply to
soup

In article , Mentalguy2k8 scribeth thus

What was quite poignant was his comment;

"we don't want to be giving too many trade secrets away!;..

Just hope he's handing a few onto someone;)...

Reply to
tony sayer