Unusual shower tray sizes.

I need an 800x900 rectangular shower tray. Has anyone seen such a thing for normal prices? I can only see 760x760, 800x800, 900x900 and 1200x900 available.

If I can't find one, I'll have to improvise with an 800x800, but it will be fiddly, as a 900mm shower door will be mounted across the long end and it may be difficult to make a waterproof attractive level join.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Second shot at Googles

Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

rectangular shower tray - 800 Length: 900mm Width: 800mm

Reply to
bob

Reply to
Christian McArdle

> Atlantic rectangular shower tray - 800

And yours... ;-)

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

I thought you already had a supplier for those! :-)

Reply to
John Stumbles

Arrrrh! bites fingers.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I've still got another 6 seats to fill in that bus. I think she could use some assistance.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Christian McArdle said the following on 18/01/2006 14:18:

a "standard" size, so you'd expect to pay a bit more, natch?

Reply to
Rumble