Unorthodox cat keeping

Hi Group

All this fuss about a cat, can some person tell me how to stop cats using my front garden as their toilet. It stinks and gives a bad idea to people walking up my drive? Or is it that others just like living in cat crap

Robbie

Reply to
Roberts

Hi Troll

Please go f*ck yourself.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

We could, but it'd be a violation of the DPA and Dennis would blow a gasket.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Dig it in. Its fantastic for plants.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In article , The Natural Philosopher writes

Most cats even dig it in for you.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Robbie

Reply to
Roberts

That would actually be worth seeing! ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm