Ungrateful Bastards

In the spirit (!) of d-i-y it's probably possible to brew yourself a pint of something for a quid.

Actually a pint of milk still costs well under a quid...

Reply to
Frank Erskine

I know a place where it was 85p until it went to 99p a few weeks ago. I would never go in the place, the police and ambulances are there frequently. I think they are profiteering now though as the xmas prices are £1.39 last time I looked.

Reply to
dennis

I didn't think their drivers would be drinking on duty...

Reply to
Geo