Under counter hot water heater

However if the threads are plastic on such an item I'd have junked it as soon as i saw it, Most people will tell you how useless plastic to metal compression fittings willbe in the long term. I had one on my toilet valve. it too leaked from the start, so had to buy a proper metal one and use that. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

There is a weird bit with those heaters in that the plastic fitting is a requirement of installation, something to do with the exposed element and a sacrificial anode.

Reply to
MrCheerful

I assume your million pound liability insurance is in place for this bodge that other people will be using. Walk away!

Reply to
alan_m