U-Switch Prices High & Wrong?

Copy of letter sent with regards to Broadband as if I would have took their advise I would be spending £6.00 a month more! John Stanton

Dear Sir/Madam, Why no where in your site do you quote Telecom Plus / The Utility Warehouse? After doing a search for broadband and entering the same details I would be paying £6.00 MORE per month for your information? Telecom Plus and the Broadband Prices are on my website at

Awaiting your reply John Stanton Northampton.

Reply to
dms1.go-plus.net

??????????????????

Reply to
IMM

It's a thinly disguised advert.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Two combis.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:31:02 -0000, "IMM" strung together this:

And again. Got to stop this.

Reply to
Lurch

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:13:33 -0000, "dms1.go-plus.net" strung together this:

Men in white coats not been round this evening then?

Reply to
Lurch