Two sources into one car Amp

I have a Kenwood car stereo connected up to two Sony Amps via RCA connections.
I have an HP iPaq I use for navigation, I would like to connect this to one of the amps (Front speakers) as well as the stereo.
Is this possible, and if so, what do I need! (There is a volume control on the iPaq, and I do also have a high level input on the amp - should I try using this for the iPaq?)
Thanks!
Sparks...

Yes. First try the high level input - see what happens. Second, you can with a simple arrangement of cables and two or four resistors join it in. Are you competant to run a soldering iron, or would you want somethign prebuilt?
Ian Stirling wrote:

could always use choc blocks or crimps. Not very neat, but logical for the solder-disabled.
NT
snipped-for-privacy@care2.com wrote:

True.

Soldering is not a problem, I have all the kit! I will try the high level input first, as this would be the easiest to do! Will let you know!
Sparks...
Finally had tome to pull the car apart and run some more cables! (Even vacuumed it out!)
The result was good! Connecting the iPAQ headphone socket to the high level input of the amp for the front speakers lead to the Tomtom voice being played over the front speakers - excellent ;-)
Sparks...