TRV head -Can anyone identify this?

Photos taken on my crappy old phone. Look good enough to identify this TRV head.

and

This second picture shows the lugs that go over the outside of the valve. These four lugs have about 1cm broken off. The head is held onto the valve body by a clamp that goes round the lugs if they hadn't broken off. The valve body over which the head goes is 2cm diameter.

I need four replacements heads. I don't fancy draining the sysytem to replace the whole valves. The rads are in a pensioners flat and not making a mess on the fitted carpets is essential!

Can anyone recgnise the make or suggest other make of replacements heads that would fit. Thanks

Reply to
brightside S9

The attachment scheme looks similar to early Danfoss heads

UBM used to be a builders merchant chain in the 80s - big enough to have stuff badged for them. My 1983 catalogue does not show your valve but then they were selling ones marked danfoss.

Reply to
Bob Minchin

A direct replacement turns out to be Giacomini Barlo TRV head.

Reply to
brightside S9

We had those all over my mothers house. Nearly all of them had the lugs broken off.

Not a problem now as she had the lot, boiler, rads, pipework replaced not long ago.

Philip

Reply to
philipuk