Tricity Bendix Oven - Temperature Control

We have a town & country tricity bendix oven - the second oven (fan) doesn't
seem to have any temp control and even at a 100 degrees setting is terribly
hot. I'm going to confirm this with an oven thermometer , but assumming I'm
not wrong - is this a failure mode associated with a knackered temperature
regulator?
Graham
Reply to
Slark