Treated wood and plants

I want to make some planters out of treated wood. Is there any treatment that I should avoid?
TIA
Dave
dave wrote:

I've made quite a few planters out of tanalised deck boards - no problems.
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Thanks Dave, that is what I am looking at.
Dave

It's a good idea to line them with old grow-bag plastic bags or similar, so as to minimise direct contact with the wood - and mean less watering. Old fence boards and ship lap loaded with old black creosote make particularly effective planters. A lot of plants - particularly the cabbage family - are actually bioaccumulations of toxic metals, so, it would not be advisable to use this for edible crops (Mind you, if we are talking raised bed sized planters most of the plants would probably be far enough away from the sides for this only to be a remote toxicity problem.).