Travis Perkin.

My local SF doesn't generally have the things picked and waiting for you with C&C. They do it when you arrive. Unlike TLC, who do.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

They're in Wickes round here. Very odd to see the same products at different prices on Wickes shelves and from TS.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

My experience was different. Turned up. Nothing waiting, but very pleasant woman walked off and brought item to me and off I went. So it was: click - slight wait - collect. But was all ok.

Reply to
Jim Jackson