Travertine sealant

This is for nine 600 x 600 tiles outside my home. they have just been installed as part of a step to my front door.

I want to seal the travertine to preserve it. Has anyone any experience with suitable sealants?

TIA

Reply to
pinnerite

I recall various people speaking very highly of the Lithofin sealants...

I have used the grout protector in the past and been impressed with it.

Reply to
John Rumm

Fro the adverts it appears to be a cleaner.

Reply to
pinnerite

The Stain Stop product is a sealer - they also do cleaners.

Reply to
John Rumm

check out Lithofin products.

My experience of marble outside is that it needs pressure washing annually, not sealing.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher