Translation please

  1. LED light cannot be seen directly by optical instrument.
Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Why are you asking me for forgiveness? Do you love or hate me sir?

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

(nothing that I could see)

But I can hear the rabbits screaming already.

Reply to
Steve Hayes

I slept like a baby. I cried all night, and then I shat myself.

Reply to
Peter Moylan

I slept like a log last night...must have; I woke up in the fireplace....r

Reply to
RH Draney

Good God, it's *that* Peter Moylan! I hadn't noticed you frequented this group!

(long time Weasel user, although not any more...)

Reply to
Bob Eager

I *thought* the name looked familiar.

Reply to
Peter Moylan

What?

Well is this like the famous Spike Milligan character who was a non playing member of the Musitions union? Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

En el artículo , Tough Guy no. 1265 escribió:

Jesus, but you are thick.

It's saying the light emitted by the LRDs is infra-red (so the camera can be used at night) and the human eye can't see IR light. It's merely warning you not to expect the LEDs to light up like conventional ones.

Now can you f*ck off back under your rock?

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

No it's not.

Environmental protection, no ultraviolet, infrared and thermal radiation e mitted, and without mercury pollution

and the colour temperature is 5000-5500K which is NOT IR.

that's not the case.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Funny, I've got some in my room (not that particular model, but with the= same warning) lighting it up. They are daylight white.

No, it's saying an INSTRUMENT can't see them. It doesn't say the human = EYE can't see them. You've got it back to front.

No, it's fun watching you make an absolute fool out of yourself.

-- =

We've come so far that community service is considered punishment.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Which you removed so they can't see it.

Reply to