Toy Estima - worth flogging for breaking? where?

My 1994 Toyota Estima Emina diseasel auto 4wd with aircon & bells & whistles has reached end of the road (turbo shot, not worth repair). I can get £150 from the breakers. Is it likely to fetch more sold for breaking and if so where: autotrader, ebay, one of the import car forums or what?

FWIW it's in Reading, and its MOT is good till about June.

Reply to
John Stumbles

From my experience you are lucky you don't have to pay to have it taken away.

Reply to
Bob Martin

If you break it yourself you've still the residual scrap to dispose of.

Reply to
1501

Why would I have to? Price of scrap is pretty high these days.

Reply to
John Stumbles

In message , John Stumbles writes

Write "Prius" on the back in fibre tip

... and flog it to Drivel

Reply to
geoff

In message ,

1501 writes

IIRC there is no longer a box to tick on the V5 for you to scrap it

Reply to
geoff