TOT: sorry state of affairs

On 12/05/2013 16:33 Bill Wright wrote:

Where's the best place to watch from?

F wrote:

The opposite side of the Derwent that Bill and harry are stood on would be a good place.
--
Adam

F wrote:

Top of the hill.
Bill

Tail gunner.
On Sun, 12 May 2013 23:45:38 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon

Gunner (rear)?
--
Frank Erskine

Oh, is there going to be a strafing run?
--
Tim

On Mon, 13 May 2013 09:29:52 +0100, Tim Streater

Perhaps a stripping nun.
Bill Wright wrote:

Not if it means standing next to you.
Take harry with you.
--
Adam

Couldn't agree more - when are you and your foul brood leaving so it can improve?

No it wasn't. That you chose to despoil that heritage is unfortunate, but to give you the right to do so is what many died for. The inevitable problem with freedom is that it gives you the option of being pig ignorant.
Peter Parry wrote:

You have no argument so you resort to an ad hominem attack. That's pathetic.
Bill

ic.

Surely is. None of these people have an argument. They want to control your thoughts. Thick, brainwashed, can't see the wood for trees.

His argument is, if I am correct, that those people died for freedom - freedom to live and e.g. worship as you will
Prolly beyond your feeble little mind
--
geoff

...snip...
We’ve given this country away to the undesirables, and imposed a morality based on hypocrisy and false premises. Too late now to do anything about it. The heroism of the past was in vain. Anyone going to Derwent Water on Thursday to watch the commemorative fly past? If so, watch it and weep for your country. +++++++++++++++++++++ A friend of mine coaches football of a similar age group here in Enfield N.London. Foul abuse of this nature from parents is sadly common place and the abuser can be anyway - neither race, class, income has any bearing on who the abuser might be. In the US it can be so bad that there was even a case of one parent beating to death another parent at a children's ice hockey match - all in front of the children.
I hope your complaints to the local FA are supported by as many independent witness statements as possible and that you get a suitable response. Far too often, nobody is willing so speak up and the offending adults get away with this sort of behaviour. You might also want to have a quiet word with representatives from the other team to determine whether this isn't a pattern.
Good luck, Paul DS.
Paul D Smith wrote:

Nowadays you have the opportunity to video these happenings and vent them on utube.
In article

You missed the point about it being nothing to do with DIY?
--
*Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?

On Mon, 13 May 2013 10:37:01 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
Careful, now. You'll have Bill and Harry accusing you of playing the race card.
On Sun, 12 May 2013 16:33:34 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

Didn't Emma West say something similar? She's now on her fifth trial date in two and a half years, giving the impression that she's been charged with something that the authorities now suspect will be hard to prove. They do have the backup option of an assault charge against this previously non-violent mother in relation to two police officers who visited her, so that should save some embarrassment if the original crime isn't proved.
I note that shortly after the Emma West story broke, another woman was You Tubed doing something similar, but her name wasn't released and no action was taken against her.
--
Terry Fields

in two and a half years, giving the

w suspect will be hard to prove. They

n-violent mother in relation to two

f the original crime isn't proved.

u Tubed doing something similar,

Lots of us noted that. And the second incident was far worse. And we all know why.
What happened to Emma West. http://englandcalling.wordpress.com/2013/01/08/what-has-happened-to-emma-we st/

ate

we

There are people out there want to control what you are thinking. They don't want you to make up your own mind.
In message

Took control of yours years ago, didn't they
--
geoff