TOT: sorry state of affairs

Don't tar the rest of us with your brush. I judge workers on their ability to do the job asked of them. The majority of crap workers in this country are native white.

No need for the word "new" most MPs are useless. To busy trying to climb the political career tree by towing the party line than actually representing their constituents no matter their political leaning or race, which is what they *should* be doing.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Oh, is there going to be a strafing run?

Reply to
Tim Streater

On Monday 13 May 2013 07:51 harry wrote in uk.d-i-y:

And that includes the white able bodied straight ones!

Reply to
Tim Watts

I think they toe the line, not tow it.

But apart from that minor detail, spot on.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Nowadays you have the opportunity to video these happenings and vent them on utube.

Reply to
F Murtz

You missed the point about it being nothing to do with DIY?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Didn't Emma West say something similar? She's now on her fifth trial date in two and a half years, giving the impression that she's been charged with something that the authorities now suspect will be hard to prove. They do have the backup option of an assault charge against this previously non-violent mother in relation to two police officers who visited her, so that should save some embarrassment if the original crime isn't proved.

I note that shortly after the Emma West story broke, another woman was You Tubed doing something similar, but her name wasn't released and no action was taken against her.

Reply to
Terry Fields

in two and a half years, giving the

w suspect will be hard to prove. They

n-violent mother in relation to two

f the original crime isn't proved.

u Tubed doing something similar,

Lots of us noted that. And the second incident was far worse. And we all know why.

What happened to Emma West.

st/

Reply to
harry

Perhaps a stripping nun.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Careful, now. You'll have Bill and Harry accusing you of playing the race card.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Are you going to include the support of a particular football team :-)

Reply to
Windmill

What about the Bimbo Weather Persons? They say things like 'I think there will be some risk of frost' but I doubt if many are meteorologists; they're just reading from a prepared script and are chosen for other virtues than their weather knowledge!

Reply to
Windmill

I suggest yu read theirCV's - esp. the BBC wetaher girls.

IIRC at least half of them have degrees in physics maths chemistry or geography.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You have no argument so you resort to an ad hominem attack. That's pathetic.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

They have a name for them in the US. Eye candy.

These people are everywhere. Incompetents, just there as part of the box ticking "equality" PC policy. They are not equal. They will destroy our economy.

Reply to
harry

There are people out there want to control what you are thinking. They don't want you to make up your own mind.

Reply to
harry

Surely is. None of these people have an argument. They want to control your thoughts. Thick, brainwashed, can't see the wood for trees.

Reply to
harry

Might it not have had something rather more to do with the fight they started afterwards?

Reply to
Peter Parry

Had you not been put out to grass, you would have been one of them Harry

Reply to
geoff

His argument is, if I am correct, that those people died for freedom - freedom to live and e.g. worship as you will

Prolly beyond your feeble little mind

Reply to
geoff