TOT Generation game

Aerials tuned for the frequencies on which local digital transmissions take place?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Just like the analogue aerials tuned for the frequencies for local transmissions ?

Reply to
alan_m

I'm sure Dyson would know who sells them. ;-)

Oddly, round here, the fashion seems to be for fairly massive Televes UHF aerials with a halo FM underneath. With the CP UHF mast clearly visible. But some FM reception decidedly dodgy.

I call it the Dyson factor. Must have what the neighbours use.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The Star Trek NG episode called Relics was on last night where they find an abandoned Dyson sphere.

Reply to
whisky-dave