Torch

May well be, they are quite old.

Pass, I have no way of measuring lumen, the point I was trying to make was in this 3mx3.6m room with the torch pointing at the ceiling the light was sufficient to carry on working, I could see well enough to type, pick books from shelves and read. It was an observation I made as I waited for the light to give out as the battery became exhausted.

AJH

Reply to
news

It might be wotrh coontacting Nightsearcher! When their sales rep was in one one my wholesalers (trying to flog me what I already owned) he did mention different lenses whist were discussing using the torch for lamping.

And they did sent me a 550 manual when I asked them to. They say their website will soon be updated with new products.

Reply to
ARW

I have made the enquiry, currently they do not show the 550 on their site.

It's going out for a night shift on Monday to see how the lads like it.

AJH

Reply to
news