Toolstation mirror demisters * 2 - free to good home

Bought as part of the house refurb but never used (too big for the mirror cabinets we ended up with and the mirrors never mist up anyway).

I am reluctant to bin them because they are brand new unopened.

Available for the cost of the postage (no idea how much, but size based I assume).

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David