Today is The Medway Handmans 60th Birthday

There's MY problem, I'll be buggered if I'll 'get a man in' and shell out cash to do something I can do myself. The problem is, these days I can't be arsed to do it :D

Reply to
brass monkey

Here's a somewhat more comprehensive list..

Andy Cap

I get Judy Geeson, but these days if I mention her, I just get blank looks.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Belated birthday felicitations!

Reply to
The Wanderer

My eldest daughter is thinking of jacking her well paid city job in and becoming a lady "sparks"!...

Seems all of her girlie mates would employ one given the opportunity;!...

Reply to
tony sayer

Happy belateds! :-)

Reply to
Appelation Controlee

I get Avagadro (famed for his number) or Whitney Houston!

Reply to
John Rumm

I have spent ages working out who she was, I refused to Google.

It's Miss Dare.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Eh? Did Dan Dare get married then?

Reply to
Tim Streater

No. Pamela Dare:-)

jail bait off To Sir With Love.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Did I see that? Can't remember now. Isn't Clockwork Orange on tonight?

Reply to
Tim Streater

I was thinking she was in that stupid comedy with Sid James.

Turns out that's her sister :-(

tim

Reply to
tim....

Everything is on tonight when you use The Pirates Bay:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I didn't have to. Who else remembers "Three Into Two Won't Go"?

Reply to
Bob Eager

I gave that up after the court case.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

birthday (Messier, Kelvin, Messerschmitt, Maurice Wilkes, Laurie Lee etc) whereas the other one the only one I'd even _heard_ of was Greg Lemond.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Since a young age, I have always been one to take things apart and try find out what was actually wrong, a lot of the time I used to end up breaking stuff by overtightening, fiddling for no reason etc but obviously as I grew up I learnt how to properly do things. I have been reading stuff on this group since I was about 10!

Reply to
David

The one with Rod Steiger wasn't it?

Chris