Tile cutters & cutting

Well I'm not sure what you are now saying .There was no indication in your OP that the cuts were anything other than straight .Are you now saying that not only they are not cut where you drew line but are also not straight . My reason for asking the question was on account of the thickness of the blade which affects things depending on whether the cut was down the line or to the off-cut side of it . Hope that makes sense . Stuart.

Reply to
Stuart

Sorry for not being clear. The cuts were straight, just not straight down the line that I drew.

Reply to
Grumps

Well, it turned out to be an 80mm wheel (+ spare wheel too). Easy to use, a little messy. Best cuts (as the manual suggests for some tiles) are with the top surface down. Got to be careful when doing internal angles.

Reply to
Grumps