Painting Concrete

Any tips on painting concrete (garden ornamants), please?

Just masonry paint or do you need to seal concrete first etc.?

TIA

Brian

Reply to
Brian Reay

I presume that as with painting any masonry you need to paint with stabiliser solution first.

Reply to
Phil Anthropist

If it is old concrete no need for stabilising solution. I use bog standard emulsion. Last a couple of years then re-paint. It is dirty by then anyway.

Reply to
Bookworm