Tile adhesive

I've run out of wall tile adhesive with around 8 part tiles (250mm x

100mm) still to fix at the bottom of the shower room wall. I do, however, have some floor tile adhesive ('waterproof and flexible, for use on wooden floors') left. Anything nasty/unfortunate likely to happen if I use the floor tile adhesive on the wall tiles?

TIA.

Don't do it - get the proper stuff. DAMHIK,IJK

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

I've got 2 tiles left to do behind the loo and run out of tile adhesive. They are hardly visible. I'm going to try using plasterboard adhesive. I'll let you know if it works ! Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

For smaller areas I've always had good results with PinkGrip. Especially useful for tiling the top bit of a window recess.

Reply to
Rob Hamadi