Floor Tile Adhesive -- Advice Sought

Hi

I'm in the process of rebuilding a bathroom. I've relaid the entire (well, OK, it's only about 5 sq m) floor with green flooring board and taken a 2 month breather. The floor is very flat and in good condition. Next to go down will be thermal insulation board. Then underfloor heating. Then adhesive, then ceramic floor tiles.

What do you recommend to use for the adhesive, total thickness about

10-12mm ?

Regards

Mark Westwood

Reply to
Mark Westwood

I think you need flexible tile adhesive when tiling onto floor, especially wooden floors. I would have a word with your local tile supplier, ask them what they recommend for type of adhesive and application.

Reply to
Slider