Thoughts on cordless vacuums please

It was use continuously for a full day?

But a Lidl one even better. And cheaper.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Dunno. But not many had railings after it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

How long is a full day ?

Reply to
whisky-dave

nt:

we did something like 14hrs work drilling & screwing woodwork a day. It was still smiling at the end of each day.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Could mean anything in terms of the drill use.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

nt:

It just means what I said. No-one attached a monitor to it to record seconds of use with speed & torque.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

So a pretty pointless comment in respect of a cordless vacuum cleaner. Just how long the battery lasts while the tool is not being used is not of much interest.

But the battery in your drill would not have lasted if used for a task which needed near continuous use - like say sanding.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

nt:

At the risk of stating the obvious it was a comment re cordless drills

No. But what I said is.

Thank you for sharing with us the obvious. What is it about newsgroups that turns grown men into children?

Reply to
tabbypurr

Shakespeare knew!

Reply to
Capitol

It was a comment on your particular use of a cordless drill. Which despite being asked about you chose not to answer.

Pointless.

Perhaps you'd be the best one to answer that.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

nt:

Dumb cobblers x3. Bye